OUR EXECUTIVE PARALEGALS
Our dedicated, experienced and skilled Paralegals who are thorough and patient -
1. Make our Law Office more competitive by lowering the overall cost of services to you the Client.
2. Are more flexible, more adaptive and generally better at certain types of legal work and better at controlling certain details or repetitive processes than Lawyers.
3. Are more available and attentive to Clients since they don't go to Court, travel or get so deeply absorbed in cases. Great communications between our Clients and our Paralegal is a mutual benefit.
4. Relieve Lawyers of routine work that frees them up to concentrate on strategy, case management and other complex issues of your case.
5. Improve Client satisfaction by taking care of details, being available for telephone calls and visits, getting and relaying Lawyer answers to Client questions.
Things Paralegals can do -
1. Interview witnesses and Clients.
2. Communicate with Clients.
3. Collect, organize and summarize facts and documents.
4. Produce drafts and even final copies of letters, pleadings and related case and court documents for a Lawyer's review and signature. Repetitive legal forms should usually be drafted by experienced qualified Paralegals to allow the Lawyers to better utilize their time.