Some Family Law issues can cause very complicated cases that are therefore expensive, time consuming and nerve racking for the Clients. Especially difficult is a Divorce with additional problems created by:
1. Moving Out and then asking for equal child custody or lots of visitation; and
2. High Assets; and
3. Custody fights over children; and
4. TPO’s (Temporary Protective Orders); and
5. Child/Spousal Support; and
6. Visitation; and
7. Combative or vengeful parties; and
8. Having a Miscreant Lawyer.
9. Having a Miscreant Opposing Lawyer.